Torus Technology meetings liberate both individual and team potential almost 100%. This enhancement can be an ongoingly exhilarating experience.
- The enthusiasm and intelligence of each individual is fully liberated to decide what needs to be done and what you personally want to do about it. Any person can start any kind of NODE they want, join any existing NODE, and leave any NODE at any time.
- There are no targets for authority figure projections or conflicts. Each person is their own authority making their own decisions, contributing their full creativity unhindered by opinions or rules from bosses or managers.
- Since even one person is all it takes to start a NODE, novel approaches and innovative opportunities are swiftly noticed and adopted. Many parallel experiments occur simultaneously and the results are shared at each CONVERGENCE for everyone's benefit.
- Decisions effecting the entire TORUS are made at the NODE level using NODE intelligence. When the NODE'S decisions are proposed at each TORUS CONVERGENCE, resistance from the rest of the TORUS is consulted for its intelligence. Anyone who has unsatisfied resistance to the decision automatically joins the NODE during the next DIVERGENCE to make a better decision. This way, those who are affected by the decision or who have useful knowledge are included in the decision making. As a result, decisions are wiser and more completely adopted by the TORUS.
- Since there are no positions of safety or power in a TORUS, there is no place for a psychopathic personality to gain and hold territory or defend a power position. A one person NODE making decisions for the TORUS gets ridiculous pretty fast.
- During a TORUS CONVERGENCE every suggestion for an action can be adopted immediately by anyone wanting to do it without having to wait for a group consensus. Even if you are the only one who immediately sees the importance or value of a particular action, you can start it without waiting. If others see the value of that action they can join you during the next DIVERGENCE. If nobody joins you, then that's just feedback.
Problems with Consensus Decision Making